For 125 years the HAVER Group has been an attractive employer with a long family tradition worldwide. Being part of the HAVER family is more than just a job, it means having a long-term and challenging career. Because our employees are the driving force behind our success, we provide all of our employees with:
- A fair and on-time salary
- A challenging, diversified and interesting workplace
- Learning and development opportunities to help grow in a career, and
- A working environment that fosters teamwork and innovation
Together, these components help attract and retain the best talent, motivate us to achieve our company goals and reward us for delivering results.
In return, we expect our employees to commit and fulfill our Core Values of:
- Safety – eliminating danger, risk or injury
- Quality – by committing to excellence
- Professionalism – by demonstrating courtesy, respect, responsibility and loyalty
- Experience – by initiating a rewarding gain of knowledge and skill
- Results – by focusing efforts to provide positive outcomes
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about our exciting opportunities.
To be considered an as applicant, please submit your resume outlining your Education, Skills, Work Experience and Career Expectations to
As opportunities become available, we will contact you for a personal interview. All interviews will include an on-site assessment to determine the candidate’s relative experience for the vacant position.