HAVER Niagara® Reject Screen
Reject screens made by HAVER have been installed in thousands of building material dispatch plants worldwide in order to guarantee a trouble-free operation around the clock. Installed above bag filling machines and bulk loading stations, NIAGARA® reject screens offer an optimum of safety against foreign particles, material lumps and other oversize particles. Selection of mesh width, wire thickness and screen cloth material is done in accordance with the individual task, referring here to the know-how and experience of HAVER & BOECKER’s own wire cloth manufacturing facilities.
The compact, solid and absolutely dust-proof design of NIAGARA® reject screens fulfills the high requirements regarding lifetime and uptime of modern building material dispatch plants. HAVER NIAGARA® reject screens are available as circular vibrating screens with a 2-bearing or 4-bearing drive system.
- Increased product quality
- Reduced wear and tear at the packing
- Higher packing machine availability
- Higher personnel health & safety (HSE)
- Capacities according to the respective packing machine
- Compact, solid, simple and dust-proof design
- Maintenance friendly
- Retrofit of existing plants
- Independent of the installed packing machine