HAVER ROTO-PACKER® - rotating packing system for the highest capacities
The HAVER ROTO-PACKER® is a rotating packing machine designed for packing loose, bulk materials at the high capacity range of up to 5600 bags/hr. Over the last 50 years the HAVER ROTO-PACKER® has established itself for filling cement into 10 to 50-kg valve-bags. It has also been in operation in the chemicals and foodstuffs industries for years. The ROTO-PACKER® is not only sold as a single machine, but it is also the heart of any sophisticated packing and despatching plant.
Depending on your requirements for performance and capacity, we offer the HAVER ROTO-PACKER® in various sizes and with different numbers of filling spouts (4 to 16). With today's demands for higher capacities, we can also equip your existing HAVER ROTO-PACKER® with additional filling spouts.
Depending on your application and your requirements, the HAVER ROTO-PACKER® family offers you two main models to choose from – the HAVER ROTO-PACKER® Type RSC and the HAVER ROTO-PACKER® Type RCC.
HAVER ROTO-PACKER® Type RSC – The Cement Expert
The HAVER RSC ROTO-PACKER® is your expert for filling cement into valve-type bags, independent if these are woven or paper bags, stitched or glued or 25 or 50 kg. Combining the best of our previous models, the RSC has been especially developed according to your market demands in Asia, where it also exclusively assembled.
- Proven HAVER Quality
- Proven HAVER Technology
- Especially developed according to your market demands
- Made for your plant conditions
- Simple operation
- Competitive Pricing
- Reduced operational costs due to a minimum of imported parts
- Strictly designed for Cement
- Available from 8 to 16 spouts
- Based on proven HAVER ROTO-PACKER® technology
- Suitable for all valve bag types & sizes
- Compatible with all HAVER RADIMAT® types
- High capacity from 70 to 240 tph
- Only one control cabinet for two spouts
- Impeller drive arranged at the outside
- Clean: dedusting system with 1000m3/h per spout
- Easy: manual bag length adjustment
HAVER-ROTOCLASSIC®, the Multitalent
Our newest ROTO-PACKER generation, the HAVER ROTOCLASSIC®, is the multitalent in the HAVER ROTO-PACKER® family.
Capable of filling all kind of bulk products from cement to food and offering options such as ultrasonic sealing or different automatic adjustments it follows a modular construction. Every filling spout is practically a fully functional single-spout filling machine. For maintenance purposes, a single module can be removed and filling operation can still continue to run without problems.
Also maintenance and operator friendliness have been improved considerably. Using only a few hand movements, the main wear-parts can be replaced quickly and easily. In addition to high packing capacities, HAVER technology also ensures clean packing operation. Reduced dust contamination and minimal energy consumption are additional advantages.
Our MEC® weighers assure high weight accuracy.
Cleanliness via ultrasonic bag closing
For the greatest possible cleanliness over the entire packing and transport process and making your bags tamper proof, we recommend equipping the spouts with ultrasonic bag-closing units. This not only reduces costs arising from wear, but also decreases filter capacities and energy consumption.
Automation using the bag applicator
- Equipable with extras such as ultrasonic sealing or different automatic adjustments (even subsequently)
- Continuous high speed capacity filling with great cleanliness
- Changeovers between 25 and 50-kg bags
- High level of weight accuracy
- Maintenance and operator-friendliness
- High level of cleanliness, reduced dust levels
- Reduced energy consumption
To increase packing capacity, we offer a supplement to the HAVER ROTO-PACKER: an automatic bag applicator.